Identropy is a leading Identity and Access Management consulting services firm with over 12 years of experience delivering IAM success. We help clients build successful IAM programs by combining vendor agnostic advisory with deep and broad technology implementation expertise. We understand the opportunity that identity offers the enterprise and we are well positioned to help organizations mitigate risk while enabling their business.
The Junior Engineer should have the ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively to effectively implement technical specifications on a specific Identity and Access Management technologies. This position is a great career opportunity for someone who’s eager to develop their knowledge on various Identity and Access Management technology platforms. The incumbent for this position should have some basic programming skills and will receive relevant training and mentorship.
• Complete technical certifications for specific Identity and Access Management technologies
• Perform project tasks as directed by the PS Director and/or the senior technical resource to deploy the technology solutions in accordance with Identropy’s Services Methodology
• Assist with User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts
• Work with vendor product support to open, troubleshoot, and resolve product issues as required
• Aid in the writing of standard configuration documentation
• Attend relevant technical training and conferences to further develop technical skills and remain current on IAM market trends, tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Perform additional duties as assigned
• Ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders
• Customer service experience
• Familiar with Java, BeanShell and XML
• Basic experience working with commonly used enterprise technologies: Active Directory, LDAP, HRMS, RDBMS (SQL), and SaaS applications
• Previous information security position a plus, or a fundamental understanding of the information security industry and its tools
• Self-starter and enthusiastic team player who enjoys challenges and learning opportunities
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technology or concepts quickly
• Demonstrated outstanding time management, independent work and organizational skills
• Travel required 25 - 50% of the time
To apply for this position, please email us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position title you are applying for in the subject line.