Identropy is a leading Identity and Access Management consulting services firm with over 12 years of experience delivering IAM success. We help clients build successful IAM programs by combining vendor agnostic advisory with deep and broad technology implementation expertise. We understand the opportunity that identity offers the enterprise and we are well positioned to help organizations mitigate risk while enabling their business.
Identropy is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Project Manager to join our Professional Service Team. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the Statement of Work scope and budget. You will manage our project teams to ensure all aspects of the project requirements are fulfilled in Architecture, Design, and Implementation. It you are an experienced, creative and dedicated team player who's personal values align with our corporate culture of Getting S#@! Done, Collaboration, Autonomy and Customers Centricity, we encourage you to apply. This is a remote-based position.
• Drive high levels of customer satisfaction for every project.
• Maintain positive relationships and good communication with our customers and addressing their needs pro-actively and accurately.
• Manage project resource allocations, implementation plans, and timelines.
• Coordinate with Identropy project team members to ensure milestones are on track with scope, budget, requirements, and schedules.
• Detect and document changes to scope and the impacts to budget and schedule.
• Lead routine meetings with project team members to identify and document project issues and drive resolution.
• Prepare weekly status reports that capture accomplishments, issues, issue resolution plans, risks and mitigation, in process tasks, forward looking tasks, budget status, and travel expenses.
• Ensure project deliverables are submitted in accordance to the project schedule/plan.
• Mentor Project Managers, Business Analysts, and other project team members.
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, Business, Project Management or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience of managing enterprise software implementation projects.
• Demonstrated skills in leadership, critical thinking, motivational, and conflict resolution.
• Strong desire to learn and explore new concepts.
• Experience with IT Project Management concepts, practices, tools and procedures, methodologies, as well as Agile.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives.
• Ability to lead project teams of various sizes in parallel.
• Experience developing effort estimations and authoring Statements of Works and RFP responses.
• Ability to fulfill multiple roles such as environment sizing, gathering business requirements, defining technical requirements, estimating cost, and project duration.
• PMP certification, preferred.
• Ability to travel 25-50% of the time (depending on the project).
To apply for this position, please email us your updated resume to email@example.com and put the position title you are applying for in the subject line.