Identropy is a leading Identity and Access Management consulting services firm with over 12 years of experience delivering IAM success. We help clients build successful IAM programs by combining vendor agnostic advisory with deep and broad technology implementation expertise. We understand the opportunity that identity offers the enterprise and we are well positioned to help organizations mitigate risk while enabling their business.
Do you get excited about immersing yourself in cloud, security and mobility? We’re a rapidly growing multi-cultural team seeking a passionate, high-performing Senior SailPoint Engineer capable of the successful set-up, integration and deployment of SailPoint’s Technologies for our customers. This position is remote-based optional.
The Senior Sailpoint Engineer is a senior member of the team and must have the ability to work independently, and collaboratively, to effectively design and implement technical specifications and customizations on SailPoint Deployment and/or Implementation Projects. Additionally, this senior technologist must be open to learning new technologies to help support Identropy's expanding partnerships with other technology companies. This is a remote based position.
• Work directly with the customer to design standard architectures for Sailpoint deployments and implementations.
• Develop and execute technical test cases and test plans for Sailpoint environments.
• Translate the technical specifications document into implementation and customizations specific to Sailpoint Environments and Platforms in different customer environments.
• Partner with vendor product support and customers post implementation to manage user acceptance testing (UAT), debugging, support and maintenance.
• Attend relevant technical training and conferences to further develop technical skills and remain current on IAM market trends, tools, methodologies, and best practices.
• Help to drive Identropy’s project delivery methodology and ensure timely escalation of status, issues, and risks of projects.
• 5+ years of experience in security consulting, security administration, and/or Information technology field.
• 3+ years of experience of enterprise software implementation experience in SailPoint IIQ (minimum of 2 end-to-end implementations).
• Experience with web technologies such as XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers & HTML.
• Experience with Databases such as Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL & MYSQL.
• Experience working with commonly used enterprise technologies Including Sailpoint IIQ, IDN, Active Directory, LDAP, HRMS, RDBMS (SQL), and SaaS applications.
• Exceptional communication skills and experience working with technology partners and customers.
• Demonstrated outstanding time management, independent work and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems or related area of study; equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to travel 25- 50% of the time (depending on the project).
• Experience in a consulting services role preferred.
To apply for this position, please email us your updated resume to email@example.com and put the position title you are applying for in the subject line.