Identropy is a leading Identity and Access Management consulting services firm with over 12 years of experience delivering IAM success. We help clients build successful IAM programs by combining vendor agnostic advisory with deep and broad technology implementation expertise. We understand the opportunity that identity offers the enterprise and we are well positioned to help organizations mitigate risk while enabling their business.
Every company today is a technology company and as such the convergence of IAM and Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) continues to evolve. As a leader in the IAM space, Identropy recognizes the opportunity to expand our CIAM in-house capabilities. To that end, we're seeking an experienced and passionate CIAM Solutions Architect to take the lead in designing, installing, integrating and implementing customer identity solutions for our customers. This is a tremendous opportunity to take on a leadership role while still being a technologist. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and expertise with products, such as Ping, Okta, Microsoft B2C, as well as other leading CIAM Access Management and external identity technologies.
• Be the lead SME on all partnered CIAM related products.
• Lead customer engagements to assess concerns, define and prioritize desired outcomes, and create and present CIAM customer-tailored solution recommendations, estimates and alternatives.
• Develop and deploy a business aligned CIAM road map, business case, policies, standards, target operating model and key performance indicators that measure appropriate objectives such as scale and greater performance.
• Assist with the implementation of products and services based on the requirements and architectural design.
• Contribute to, and foster usage of best practices and processes for successful project delivery.
• Implement feature requests such as enhancements, improvements and new functionalities.
• Proven ability in designing multi-product IAM solutions in both pre-sales and implementation phases.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Proven ability to communicate and present complex technical terminology, concepts, and issues to various levels of an organization.
• Bachelor of Science in related field (e.g. Computer Science, Information Security or Information Systems) or equivalent work-related level of experience.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
• Datastores (RDBMS, LDAP, NoSQL, Cloud directories).
• Building and using web APIs (SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, SCIM).
• Other related duties, as assigned or deemed necessary by management, may not be outlined in this description.
To apply for this position, please email us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position title you are applying for in the subject line.